Thursday 5 December 2013

I am back.

The egg in my head finally cracks open:  New light comes in and with it the thought: time to end the self imposed exile, the almost political insistence that sorry, I know you want to do things,  but I must right now have a-lot of a-lone time. (I go thru these phases, if you've you known me for a while, you'll have seen.)  While it is important and brave to go deep and in, have your own personal emotional revolution, cocoon,  go from buried seed to a brave and painful shoot,  burn down and rise up, have those huge revelations during the 40 days and 40 nights… well, frankly I am now bored of it. A couple lil moments shifted it all and now I want to be out of the cave and around the fire with The People..  Maybe even BE one of The People. ha! so. Universe. Here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment